All children must have full school uniform, worn correctly, for daily attendance at school.
Uniform will also be worn on occasions when children are representing the school, including during off-site visits.
Parents and carers are asked to co-operate fully by providing the uniform and ensuring children wear it correctly at all times.
Please ensure that all articles of clothing and other items brought into school are clearly marked with your child’s name.
All items can be obtained from some high street stores.
- Black/Charcoal grey trousers or tailored shorts (not P.E. or football shorts)
- Gold polo shirts (available to order from the school website)
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan(available to order from the school website)
- Black shoes/all black trainers
- Navy/black/Charcoal grey skirt, pinafore dress or tailored trousers (flared, leggings or jegging styles are not acceptable)
- Dark or white socks or navy/black tights
During the warmer months:
As above and/or
- Light blue/navy/yellow striped or checked summer dress
- Dark coloured sandals with heel straps
Shoes should be suitable for school wear, enabling your child to play safely at playtimes.
Children may wear boots or wellingtons to school on wet and snowy days but must change into their school shoes when they arrive at school.
- White, navy or house coloured polo shirt or t-shirt (plain coloured)
- Navy shorts
- Black plimsolls or trainers with non- marking soles
- Navy, black or grey hoody, sweatshirt or fleece (plain coloured)
- Black or navy jogging bottoms (plain coloured)
All PE kit should be clearly named and brought into school in a PE bag. PE kit can be ordered from the school website.
Full school PE kit must be worn for PE and after school sports clubs. PE kit should be left in school and taken home and washed at weekend.
- Book Bags are available from school with the school logo on.
- Please label all bags with your child’s name.
- Please limit keyrings and toys on books bags to one only. We know this helps to identify your child’s bag, which is helpful, but several toys / keyrings are unnecessary and can cause distraction.
- In general, no jewellery should be worn to school. If children have pierced ears, only plain gold or silver studs should be worn.
- Studs must be removed during all PE lessons; children are expected to remove their own earrings and will be responsible for them, it is preferable not to wear earrings on PE days. If earrings cannot be removed, please supply your child with plasters to cover the earrings.
- A small watch may be worn.
- If jewellery needs to be worn for religious reasons, you must discuss this with the Head Teacher.
- No dyed hair.
- During summer weather, please provide a sun hat with a brim or peak and apply a long lasting sun protection.
Many thanks for your cooperation in these matters. We want our children to be smart in their uniform and wear it with pride.