What are our values?
In addition to the Fundamental British Values of:
- Individual liberty
- Mutual respect
- The rule of law
The school promotes Christian values of:
What are our aims and ethos? How can we do this?
- We build children’s confidence, valuing what everyone can do.
- We foster a love of learning, express ourselves imaginatively and celebrate successes and achievements.
- We ensure that children feel safe and secure in school and know how to keep themselves healthy and active.
- We show respect and consideration for everyone.
- We work together with parents, carers and the community.
- We widen children’s horizons so that they understand their place in our community, our church, our country and our world.
- We explore and experience the faith of our Christian community and seek an understanding of other cultures and belief systems.
- We encourage pride in the world around us and love of our wonderful world.